Which of the following best describes a quality that your parent or other family member help you develop?
•choose one of the above qualities and explain how parental family member helped you develop this quality. Use details and examples to support your answer.
I think family helps one develop self-confidence because, family is supposed to give you unconditional love. As the saying goes, “ You can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family.” So the latter is essentially your （猜词互动）, your support system that no matter what, is supposed to be your number one cheerleader. That’s why they show up at your dance recitals and ball games to cheer you on. In addition to that, family is the first set of people you get to know, so as you grow up, they are the foundation responsible for building you up before you go out into the world. Therefore, before anything else, family should be responsible for giving an individual self-confidence.
• Unconditional: without limitations
• cheerleader : a vocal supporter of a particular cause
e.g. a cheerleader for children’s rights
• recital: a musical performance by a soloist or soloists
• Cheer on: When you cheer someone on, you shout loudly in order to encourage them.
• Build up: If you build someone up, you help them to feel stronger or more confident.