20171122 托福考试口语Task2真题范例丨海归湾国际教育托福真题+ 查看更多
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Students should watch teachers' lectures in video version instead of attending classes.
I agree that students should watch teacher’s lectures in videoversion as opposed to attending lectures and this is why. First of all, watching videos of lectures can be more convenient especially in cases where a student doesn’t live on campus and has tocommute everyday. If the student is able to watch the video, then he or she can save money and energy on transportation.
Secondly, watching the video might be more effective particularly（猜词互动）在...的情况下 one hasn’t fully understood. With a video, you can always rewind and watch it back as many times as possible whereas during a lecture, if you miss something, it might be difficult to catch up.
• version: a version of something is a particular form of it in which some details are different from earlier or later forms.
eg.an updated version of his book.
• as opposed to=rather than
eg. We ate in the fancy restaurant, as opposed to the roadside stand.
• commute: v. travel a long distance every day between your home and your place of work.
• rewind: make the tape go backwards.
• whereas: 然而。eg. Some people like coffee, whereas others like tea.